Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Beginning a Blog: Horton Hears a Who!

Horton Hears a Who!I was having a wonderful time putting this new blog together and then it happened ... 

I was busy, working on the blog design, getting connected to Twitter (and subsequently working on that design), planning articles, looking at all my favourite blogs for inspiration, reviewing code & widgets and then it struck me ... the connection between starting a new blog and the Dr Seuss classic Horton Hears a Who!

I admit that it may be a case of too much pixel editing in one day, but as I started blogging & tweeting I kept thinking of those Whos yelling "We are here, We are here, WE ARE HERE".

Too funny!!  So before I pack it in this evening, I decided to blog a little tribute to kind hearted Horton the Elephant who helped the Whos get connected.  This example of networking was a truly a life saver (fictional as it may be).  Making connections through my blog to a greater community is nowhere near as dramatic but I'm thinking it will be just as much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment